Most Innovative Mobile App
Most Innovative Mobile App is recognizing the mobile devices solutions that are changing the way client operates with new features, content and accessibility.
This includes various customer and enterprise oriented applications that are emerging through the use of mobile technology.
During the Webit Awards Ceremony, we will reward the Most Innovative Mobile App both for Bulgaria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
Winner for Bulgaria
Winner for CEE Region
This award category is open to all application developers and others in the mobile ecosystem that develop Apps.
The award entrants must demonstrate that the app has been developed, operated or been available during and up to the end of 2016.
We welcome entries from the private sector. The following organisations are examples for eligible candidates, due to the nature of this award, it is by no means exhaustive:
- Application & Software Developers
- Mobile Operators
- Content providers and brand owners
- Service providers from any vertical sector or industry
The winner will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Uniqueness and novelty of the app concept and capabilities
- Ability to transform multiple and complex capabilities into simple user interface
- Quality of design - is it compelling and high-quality
- Sustainability of the app (growth opportunities)
- Makes good use of mobility and network resources and capabilities
- User interface - design, appeal, stickiness
- Utilisation of device hardware – the Smartphones or Connected Device’s key features and functions
- All entries must be operating and available during and/or until the end of 2016
Entry Deadlines & Key Dates
The Deadline for entries is Friday, 31st March 2017
Winners will be announced at the Webit Awards Ceremony in Sofia Tech Park on 25th April 2017