Best Innovation for Mobility
Best Innovation for Mobility recognize the greatest innovations in shared transport and connected cars and vehicles with their associated services, products and applications.
This includes various transport products, services and solutions and applications that are emerging through the use of technology.
During the Webit Awards Ceremony, we will reward the Best Innovations for Mobility both for Bulgaria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
Winner for Bulgaria
for: "Plovdiv Urban Traffic Control"
This award category is open to organisations in the transport sector. They provide innovative mobility solutions, including development of mobility applications and digital platforms, innovative transport methods.
The award entrants must demonstrate that the entry has been developed, operated or been available during and up to the end of 2016.
We welcome entries from the public and private sector, including partnerships and/or individual organisational applications. The following organisations are examples for eligible candidates, due to the nature of this sector, it is by no means exhaustive:
- Automotive equipment manufacturers
- Application and software developers
- Transport services providers
- Innovation for Autonomous or Driverless cars
- Developers of next generation transportation vehicles
The winner will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Innovation: mobile and digital technology and functionality
- Product, service, platform or app business model and sustainability of the innovation (potential for growth and success)
- Usability and accessibility: level of accessibility and usability
- Impact and effectiveness: how it improves mobility for citizens, how it enriches the driver or passenger experience?
- Evidence of impact on mobility
- All entries must be operating and available during and until the end of 2016
Entry Deadlines & Key Dates
The Deadline for entries is Friday, 31st March 2017
Winners will be announced at the Webit Awards Ceremony in Sofia Tech Park on 25th April 2017