Best Innovation for Health
Best Innovation for Health recognises the broad spectrum of innovation in the growth and development of digital technology in the healthcare ecosystem.
This includes various medical healthcare products, services and solutions and applications that are emerging through the use of technology.
During the Webit Awards Ceremony, we will reward the Best Innovations for Health both for Bulgaria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
Winner for Bulgaria
Acibadem City Clinic
This award is open to all health organisations that have implemented the latest technologies and digital innovations in healthcare, as well as companies that have developed innovative devices, systems or platforms that raise the quality of provided healthcare for patients.
The award entrants must demonstrate that the entry has been developed, operated or been available during and up to the end of 2016.
We welcome entries from the public and private sector, including partnerships and/or individual organisational applications. The following organisations are examples for eligible candidates, due to the nature of this sector, it is by no means exhaustive:
- Health institutions (hospitals, clinics)
- Health equipment manufacturers, including mobile equipment
- Health solution providers
- Application or Software Developers
- Chipset and module manufacturers
- Academic & Research Institutions
- Healthcare Retailers
The winner will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Innovation: technology deployed, functionality
- Business model and sustainability of the innovation (potential for growth and success)
- Usability and accessibility: How simple and accessible is it to use by key stakeholders?
- Impact: How it meets the needs of patients and improves healthcare services
- Market success evidence
- All entries must be operating and available during and until the end of 2016
Entry Deadlines & Key Dates
The Deadline for entries is Friday, 31st March 2017
Winners will be announced at the Webit Awards Ceremony in Sofia Tech Park on 25th April 2017