Best Cyber Security & Identity
Best Cyber Security & Identity recognizes the most innovative solutions for effective protection of our security and privacy online in the increasingly digital world.
This includes various security and authentication products, services and solutions and applications that are emerging through the use of technology.
During the Webit Awards Ceremony, we will reward the Best Cyber Security & Identity both for Bulgaria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
Winner for Bulgaria
This award is open to companies and software developers in the security and identity eco-system. The subject of the entry must utilise, support, deploy the highest levels of security and reliability in providing security and identity services/platforms for consumers and also for businesses in the creation of their IT network.
The award entrants must demonstrate that the entry has been developed, operated or been available during and up to the end of 2016.
We welcome entries from the public and private sector, including partnerships and/or individual organisational applications. The following organisations are examples for eligible candidates, due to the nature of this sector, it is by no means exhaustive:
- Software and application developers, service and solution providers
- Identity, Security & Authentication Applications & Services
- Antivirus and antimalware software developers
- Cloud security developers and providers
- Image recognition products, services and platform providers
- Password management software solutions
The winner will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Innovation: what aspects of the security and identity solution are unique
- User experience: how consistent and coherent it is
- Security protocols excellence
- Simplicity of use
- How does it bring together convenience with trusted security protocols?
- Level of users’ privacy protection
- Range/ scale of customer enrollment - number of customers, is it widely used (geographically)
- All entries must be operating and available during and/or until the end of 2016
Entry Deadlines & Key Dates
The Deadline for entries is Friday, 31st March 2017
Winners will be announced at the Webit Awards Ceremony in Sofia Tech Park on 25th April 2017