Best Omni-channel for Advertising or Marketing
Best Omni-channel for Advertising or Marketing is recognising the work of marketers, who have managed successfully to use several different channels to take their message to the customers.
This includes various creative and innovative campaigns that are emerging through the use of mobile technology.
During the Webit Awards Ceremony, we will reward the Best Omni-channel for Advertising or Marketing both for Bulgaria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
Winner for Bulgaria
All Channels Communication
for: The Apple’s Thief
This award category is open to all companies in marketing and creative industry. The nominees will be examples of the most effective and innovative implementation of omni-channel campaigns for brands.
The award entrants must demonstrate that the entry has been developed, operated or been available during and up to the end of 2016.
We welcome entries from the public and private sector. The following organisations are examples for eligible candidates, due to the nature of this award, it is by no means exhaustive:
- Digital, Creative, Advertising or Marketing agencies
- Brand and Content Owners & Licensees
- Retailers, Commercial Enterprises
- NGOs and Foundations
The winner will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Innovative use of multiple channels
- Creative delivery of key advertising message
- Level of content interactivity
- Engagement levels and response rated
- Evidence of market success (target audience impact)
- Level of responsibility in protecting users from unwanted, obtrusive or offensive content
- How the entry leverages the unique characteristics of each media
- All entries must be operating and available during and/or until the end of 2016
Entry Deadlines & Key Dates
The Deadline for entries is Friday, 31st March 2017
Winners will be announced at the Webit Awards Ceremony in Sofia Tech Park on 25th April 2017